Mainly Networking, SDN, Automation, Datacenter and OpenStack as an overlay for my life

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Next Goals 2017


As many of you already know me I'm not a man who can be relaxed after reaching a goal, I really enjoy chasing new stuff and for this year I 've set up several goals:


  • CCDE (Passed my written past year, going for lab soon...)
  • CCIE RnS or SP, I have a story behind this, early last year I've started my RnS trip but people of my team telled me that I've to chase DC and they convinced me, after achieving that goal now is time to back to basics SP and RnS can do that for me.
  • VCDX-NV, working actively to get it, lot of time consuming but really like it, hope to find time to end with this
  • VCIX-DCV
  • JNCIE, I owe juniper the chance to delight me with a lab and hopefully i can find a timeslot at the end of this year to go out for lab (I'm already a JNCIP-ENT just have to take the courage and set up a lab for hands on practice)

As always, this is my wishlist for this 2017, lets see at the end of this year how much do I achieve (if any, hope at least one :) ), in the meanwhile I will keep posting about DC since as you may figured it out I love that track, and also about tech and the preparation for all of this goals, hope you join me in this trip :)
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Article By: Ariel Liguori

CCIE DC #55292 / VCIX-NV / JNCIP "Network Architect mainly focused on SDN/NFV, Openstack adoption, Datacenter technologies and automations running on top of it :) "

No comments:

Post a Comment