Mainly Networking, SDN, Automation, Datacenter and OpenStack as an overlay for my life

Monday, January 9, 2017

CCIE DC v2: Posts & Thanks

As i mentioned before I will start a series of post regarding my prep to achieve CCIE DCv2, but before that I want to leave some things clears:


  • I will not post any info regarding lab that violates NDA, so please don't insist
  • I don't work for any vendor, training school, etc, so posts are on my own ;)

Being said that I want to start by thanking to all who really help me pass:

  • My wife, for supporting me at every moment
  • CCIE-HOME team, and particularly Arshad Dhunna & Joaquim Fernandes, those guys are beasts (I mean literally, having 7xCCIE, VCIX, CCDE... come on!!), they gave me rack access and helped me since three months to achieve this goal
  • Last but not least, our skype group colleagues, we discuss pretty much every section of the blueprint and different variations or approaches to scenarios.


, ,

Article By: Ariel Liguori

CCIE DC #55292 / VCIX-NV / JNCIP "Network Architect mainly focused on SDN/NFV, Openstack adoption, Datacenter technologies and automations running on top of it :) "

No comments:

Post a Comment