Mainly Networking, SDN, Automation, Datacenter and OpenStack as an overlay for my life

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

IE expert level certification training


As you may also know, I've recently passed my CCIE DC v2 and i really want to thanks again CCIE-HOME team. If you have read my first post about this track, i do not work for any of them, so comments are on my own.

 Being said that I want to start a discussion, and I'm open to comments, about level of bootcamps / training provided for this tracks. Specifically for DC when I start my journey to v2 I feel "alone". No info for any training partners, no bootcamps offering, no twitter posts of people passing...

Also and added to that, I'm based on Argentina, here and I will not miss if I say in whole Latin America, the level of training is so poor... we're used to reach INE or other companies outside of our region to get trained. Based on that I was able to reach CCIE HOME and saw that they we're starting this track and need people interested in join and test the level of their new bootcamp.

After that, and now being passed this track and being also certified as VCIX-NV, JNCIP-ENT and several other certs I've started the path to build my own training company, based only on IE level for all the major vendors (Cisco, Juniper, VMware), being in technology for so many years made me reach a real network of expert professionals in different subjects. Im also instructor for majority of this tracks and being able to know a lot of people trained and capable of deliver a real IE level training, so I've decided to start with a new offering for bootcamps, based in Latin America and for Latin America mostly (I really want to give a Spanish based offering, I know that we need English to learn this track that's for sure but for training we have very well trained people that can deliver the training in our native tongue :) ). I will keep you posted about this, I'm actually training a few guys in VMware and Cisco DC track, after that I will focus 100% on this and hope you joined me :) , , , , ,

Article By: Ariel Liguori

CCIE DC #55292 / VCIX-NV / JNCIP "Network Architect mainly focused on SDN/NFV, Openstack adoption, Datacenter technologies and automations running on top of it :) "

No comments:

Post a Comment