Mainly Networking, SDN, Automation, Datacenter and OpenStack as an overlay for my life

Friday, February 24, 2017

CCDE... happy ending

Well guys, you may note that I was out of blogging for a while, and there was a reason behind that... CCDE was so time consuming, I spend at least 4 to 6 hours last two months with a my awesome study group debating scenarios, design choices and pros/cons of each of them... it was real hard, it requires ****a lot**** of reading but definitely worth it!! Past Feb 22nd I pass the lab, it was at my first attempt and I feel very lucky about that but it was really about training, reading, understanding and debate with my colleagues what make me succeed, I will write down a post with strategy and training used as well, but at this moment just want to take me some time to write down this line and congratulate all my friends and colleagues who have taken the CCDE lab, passed or not, was a real good experience and an amazing learning!



Keep you updated guys :)
CCDE 2017::27


, , , , , , , ,

Article By: Ariel Liguori

CCIE DC #55292 / VCIX-NV / JNCIP "Network Architect mainly focused on SDN/NFV, Openstack adoption, Datacenter technologies and automations running on top of it :) "

No comments:

Post a Comment